DescriptionPETROMIN SUPER HI-TEMP GREASE is formulated with an inorganic thickener and highly refined base oil. It contains EP agent and rust inhibitors. PETROMIN SUPER HI-TEMP GREASE possesses resistance to water wash and provides effective protection against rust and corrosion for both ferrous and non-ferrous metals.
- Thickener does not melt, extremely high dropping point.
- Will not soften and leak from bearings exposed to high temperature.
- Resistance to water washing, steam and humid conditions.
- Consistency maintained despite cycling temperature conditions.
- Good pumpability.
- Molybdenum rich, giving the grease a superb load carrying ability and enhance high temp characteristics.
PETROMIN SUPER HI-TEMP GREASE is recommended for applications where continuous high temperatures or intermittent very high temperatures are experienced. The maximum usable temperature for Hi-Temp Grease for extended service is 220 ºC.
PETROMIN SUPER HI-TEMP GREASE is recommended for application such as furnace door bearings and kiln car wheel bearings and for general industrial lubrication where non-melting grease is required. It can also be used in ambient temperature applications such as roll neck bearings where high resistance to water washing is needed.